Brought to you by the leaders of advanced resuscitation, the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course is the global benchmark for advanced life support training.
This internationally recognised program encompasses the importance of high-quality CPR with advanced cardiovascular life support interventions as well as effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation. Conducted in a highly interactive and dynamic environment, participants will practice essential ACLS skills individually, as part of a team, and as a team leader.
* A valid AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Competent in the interpretation of ECG
* Familiar with the drugs used in resuscitation and their effects
* Proficiency in advanced airway management skills
* Certificates for the above must be produced prior to course admission
Day 1: 2pm to 6pm
Day 2: 9am to 6pm
(excludes time for remediation and reassessments)