The First Aid Kit Certification Course is designed to provide an in-depth coverage of most first aid kit items, their uses, maintenance and application. It also provides extensive coverage of
the different first aid kits for various industries, their application and methods to store them. By the end of this course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge to manage most types of first aid kits and items.
- First Aid Items – First aid kit contents and items, their uses, application, sizes, variations and maintenance.
- Types of First Aid Kits And Trauma Packs – Different first aid kits, their applications and the right places to keep them
- Additional Items – Other items that you can have in your first aid kit
- First Aid Maintenance – Deploying a system to ensure your first aid kit is ready.
- First Aid Item Application Guide – How to correctly use the items in your first aid kit
- Frequently Asked Questions – Common incidences that you may encounter.
- Using forms and checklists
Who Should Attend?
Home owners, employees, supervisor, both trained and aspiring first aiders
9 Hours eLearning