The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) Pre- Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Course is recognized throughout the world as the leading continuing education program for prehospital emergency trauma care. Participants will go through interactive scenarios stations with group discussion and review, addressing critical thinking and scientifically proven principles in multi-system trauma care.
Individuals who successfully complete the provider course will be certified by The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT), USA. This certificate is valid for 4 years.
* Describe the physiology and kinematics of injury.
* Understanding the need for rapid assessment of the trauma patient.
* Transport patients to the appropriate medical facility depending on their injuries.
* Advance student’s level of knowledge regarding examination and diagnostic skills.
* Enhance student’s performance in the assessment and treatment of the trauma patient.
* Advance the student’s level of competence regarding specific prehospital trauma intervention skills.
* Provide an overview and establish a management method for the prehospital care of the multisystem trauma patient.
Day 1 : 9am to 6pm
Day 2: 9am to 6pm