The Occupational First Aid Refresher Course is for the candidate who already possesses a valid Occupational First Aid Certification which is nearing expiry and wishes to renew this certification.
Eligible for HRDCorp and in compliance with DOSH.
* Chain of Survival
* Common cause of death
* Introduction to the cardiovascular system
* Introduction to the respiratory system
* Coronary heart diseases and risk factors
* Anatomy and physiology
* Basic emergency principles
* Patient assessment
* Spinal injuries
* Medical shock
* Fracture management
* Wound management
* Spinal care and transportation
* Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
* Automated External Defibrillation
Who Should Attend
DOSH Practitioners, Safety and Health personnel, Emergency Response Team members. first responders, designated first aiders and those responsible for attending emergencies.
Day 1: 9pm to 6pm
(excludes time for remediation and reassessments)